For Our Patients
Health Education Resource Links"For knowledge, too, is itself power." -Sir Francis Bacon
- National Kidney Foundation
This organization provides a comprehensive guide to kidney diseases and related conditions and topics. Various subjects are also available in Spanish.
- National Kidney Disease Education Program (An initiative of the National Institutes of Health)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Hypertension in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Low Sodium Diet
- Low Potassium Diet
* The above links are provided as a courtesy and are not meant to be a replacement for direct consultation with your health care providers.
Organ Transplant Information
- California Pacific Medical Center Kidney Transplant
- Stanford Kidney Transplant
- UCSF Kidney Transplant Program
- Donate Life California
Dr. Lee and her family are registered organ and tissue donors with Donate Life California and encourage you and your families to reflect on this opportunity. Organ donation from a single person could save the lives of 8 people and tissue donation could enhance the lives of another 50 people. For more information, visit https://www.donatelifecalifornia.org/.